Since very humble beginnings, the company is now managed by the 7th generation of the Van Steenbergen family.
In 1919, it was decided to purchase the very first “motor” a 36hp Daimler with a payload of 4 tonnes. Soon thereafter a second-hand Minerva HTM was bought with a payload of 15 tonnes, carrying beer, water and locally made cigars!
It was in 1920 that we first went “international” carrying light bulbs from Eindhoven to Brussels. After the second world war an Army surplus Bedford joined the ranks, soon followed by a 10 tonne Mack. next page -->